Bulgaria’s State-Owned Gas Supplier Seeks 13.17% Gas Price Decrease as of April
Bulgaria’s state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz has submitted with the Commission for Energy and Water Regulation a proposal for a decrease in the price of natural gas by 13.17% as of April.
Provided that the energy watchdog approves the requested price drop, the price of natural gas will settle at around BGN 524 per 1000 cubic meters, VAT and excise duty included, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
The Commission for Energy and Water Regulation announced that the price decrease sought by Bulgargaz could result in a slight decrease in heating rates.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests over Еxpensive Еlectricity in Bulgaria, the State Announced Compensatory Measures
- » Bulgarian President Radev Called for the Causes of the Energy Crisis not to be Politicized
- » 80% of Bulgarians do not Know their Country’s Position on the "Green Deal"
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister: We Will Close the Coal Power Plants in 2038 at the Earliest