Bulgarian PM Borisov Expects Strengthening of Economic Exchange with Germany
At least one automobile factory needs to have a production site in Bulgaria.
This was the demand of Bulgarian PM Boiko Borisov after his meeting with German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier, bTV news reported.
''We don't mind, whether it will be BMW, Mercedes, Porsche or Volkswagen. But it's important for any of them to come, so that we can produce whole cars in Bulgaria. We can contribute with rubber insulations, windows, seats and air conditioning systems.''
He stated that a large number of Bulgarians are currently working in Germany and that conditions on local ground need to be improved in order for people to have better opportunities.
Borisov added that the gas hub could be built in Bulgaria, and the supplies for it could come from Greece, Azerbaijan, and Bulgaria.
Bulgarian PM stated that the German Foreign Minister also took the project blueprints and has taken up the task of facilitating the project on behalf of Germany and Europe.
''I was pleasantly surprised that both right and left wing parties are making every effort for the successful accession of Bulgaria in Schengen,'' Borisov said. ''We are quite close.''
Steinmeier himself put a focus on economic partnership, saying that there are over 8,000 Bulgarian qualified workers and 5,000 German companies now have found their place on the Bulgarian market. He noted that there is potential for further expanding the bilateral cooperаtion.
The German Foreign Minister also stated his support for the implementation of key reforms in Bulgaria earlier today.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Negotiations on Trade Deal Between EU and Australia are Already "Unthinkable" for France
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs Confirmed: Three Bulgarians Died in Côte d’Ivoire
- » Diplomatic Gaffe: Biden Appeared to Forget Name of Australian Prime minister
- » Bulgaria will Revise Its Overall Policy on North Macedonia - Security Council
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Extends Greetings to North Macedonia on Occasion of 30th Independence Declaration Anniversary
- » Bulgaria will Finally give Vaccines against COVID-19 to North Macedonia