German Foreign Minister to Arrive in Sofia on March 10
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov will meet with his German counterpart Frank-Walter Steinmeier on March 10 in Sofia.
Germany’s Foreign Minister will arrive in Sofia on an official visit at the invitation of his Bulgarian counterpart.
The official talks will take place at 9:30 am at the Foreign Ministry headquarters.
During the meeting, the two will discuss the current state of bilateral relations and topical issues on the EU and the international agenda.
After the plenary talks between the two delegations, Mitov and Steinmeier will give a joint press briefing.
During his visit to Bulgaria, Steinmeier will also meet with Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, according to the press office of Bulgaria’s Foreign Ministry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » Diplomatic Missions in Bulgaria with a Demonstration in Support of Ukraine
- » Ukraine’s Ambassador to Bulgaria: Peace means Victory for Ukraine in this Imperialist War
- » Lithuanian President Decorates Maxim Behar with a State Award for Articles Written in 1991
- » Russian Ambassador: Bulgarians are still a Russophile People