Ukraine Rebels Claim Heavy Weapons Withdrawn under Minsk Deal
There are no more rebel weapons in Eastern Ukraine's front line, the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic claims.
According to Aleksandar Zakharchenko, who heads the "Republic", the heavy arms have been "fully removed" under a ceasefire deal agreed in Minsk, Belarus, in February.
Zakharcheno is quoted by Rossiyskaya Gazeta as blaming Ukraine for failing to abide by the truce deal.
"The [Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe] has received data of the places where our divisions are located," he argued, pointing Ukraine has not fulfilled this condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 403 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv continues to Repel Russian Attacks in Bakhmut
- » Day 402 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia takes over the Presidency of the UN Security Council
- » Day 401 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Blinken urged the Americans to leave Russia immediately
- » Day 400 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv admits that Russian Forces made Progress in Bakhmut
- » Day 399 of the Invasion of Ukraine: VSU hit Russian Occupied Melitopol multiple times
- » Day 398 of the Invasion of Ukraine: First British Challenger Tanks have arrived in Ukraine