New Parliament Expenses Announced for 2015
Two specialized vehicles for transportation of food and beverages will be purchased by Bulgaria's National Assembly. The total cost is projected to be BGN 416, 667.
The information was released through the preliminary announcements for tenders for 2015, as reported by 24Chasa daily.
According to the record, additional BGN 70, 000 have been allocated to the delivery of light food and beverages, 131,000 to sanitary supplies, and last but not least additional BGN 160,000 will be spent on notebooks, calendars and luxury envelopes.
Additionally, flower arrangements will also be included in the expense bill with BGN 150, 000.
The maintenance and insurances of the newly-purchased 100 government cars will require the allocation of BGN 275, 000.
New paper-folding and book-stitching machines will also be purchased at a cost of BGN 200, 000, as well as 50 new PCs, printers, scanners, hard disks, even servers to come to a total of additional BGN 184, 000.
Two of the chambers of the National Assembly will also have video cameras installed, featuring a digital discussion system to allow voting. In this way, the sittings of Parliamentary commissions could be directly broadcast online. The total cost of the project is estimated at BGN 350, 000.
The biggest portion of expenses is however allocated to contracts for the delivery of electricity, central heating and water at a total cost of over BGN 2,2 M, as per the new Bulgarian law amendments.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend