Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of ATP Top Ten
Bulgaria’s best male tennis player, Grigor Dimitrov, has dropped out of the ATP top ten.
On Wednesday Dimitrov dropped out of the Acapulco tennis tournament in the second round after losing the match with Ryan Harrison of the US.
Harrison defeated Dimitrov 7-5 4-6 6-0 in Acapulco to proceed to the next round of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel in Acapulco.
The defeat affected Dimitrov’s score in the ATP ranking and he dropped to place 11, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who Are Bulgaria’s Opponents in Their Euro 2024 Qualifying Campaign?
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?