Bulgaria PM Undergoes Knee Surgery
Photo by BGNES
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boyko Borisov underwent knee surgery on Saturday morning, government officials have said.
The intervention lasted two-and-a-half hours, and the PM was told he should expect a quick recovery.
This comes days before Borisov's meetings on Wednesday with FBI head James Comey and Azerbaijan's President Ilham Aliyev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend