German Company to Buy Bulgaria's ‘Ludogorsko Pile’ Poultry Producer
German company Paul-Heinz Wesjohann Group wants to buy Bulgarian Ameta Holding, owner of the “Ludogorsko pile” brand of poultry and poultry products and the PilCo processing plant in Razgrad.
Bulgaria’s Commission for Protection of Competition has received a request envisaging the acquisition of joint control of the holding by the German company and the sole owner of Ameta Holding, Bulgarian American Foods, according to reports of 24 Hours daily.
Paul-Heinz Wesjohann Group specializes in poultry production. It is a leading company in the poultry industry with an annual turnover of EUR 2.3 B.
Bulgaria’s anti-trust watchdog will receive statements of opinion on the deal by third parties by February 27, after which the Commission will come up with a statement on the deal based on an overall estimate of its impact in the sector.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Authorities were Telling Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova When it was Safe to Return
- » Bulgaria: 50% Jump in the Prices of Used Cars, People Wait for Months to Buy a New One
- » Apple warns of Vulnerability in its Operating Systems, Advises to Update Software
- » Bulgaria will Seek Gas from Azerbaijan, Turkey or Russia
- » The Interconnector with Greece is Now Connected to the Bulgarian Network
- » Bulgaria has received Offers for the Supply of Natural Gas with a Secured Unloading Slot