Kuwait Bans Live Birds, Eggs Imports from Bulgaria over Flu Suggestions
Kuwait has imposed a provisional embargo on the imports of live birds and eggs from Bulgaria.
This follows a World Health Organization (WHO) report on an outbreak of bird flu, or H5N1, in the country, according to the Arab Times.
In end-January, a suspected case of bird flu in the Black Sea city of Burgas raised panic, but later turned out to be tularemia, more commonly known as rabbit fever.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Euro deepened its Drop to a new 20-year Low below $1.0200
- » Biden backs Turkey's F-16 request
- » IEA: Gas Consumption will Shrink because of Russia
- » Bulgaria: The Profit of Turkish Stream is BGN 83.5 million (EUR 42.7)
- » In the first Six Months of 2022, St. Nikola Wind Farm Generates 22% more Wind Power y/y
- » Inflation in Turkey Rises to 23-year High of nearly 79% in June