Kuwait Bans Live Birds, Eggs Imports from Bulgaria over Flu Suggestions
Kuwait has imposed a provisional embargo on the imports of live birds and eggs from Bulgaria.
This follows a World Health Organization (WHO) report on an outbreak of bird flu, or H5N1, in the country, according to the Arab Times.
In end-January, a suspected case of bird flu in the Black Sea city of Burgas raised panic, but later turned out to be tularemia, more commonly known as rabbit fever.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Business Community: Vaccines Should Be Available on Commercial Market
- » European Commission Comes Out With Additional Restriction for International Travellers
- » Bulgarian Business Community: We Want to Work Not to Receive Aid
- » World Economy: Foreign Direct Investments Slumped by 42 Percent in 2020
- » Bulgarian Sales Industry: Stores to Be Opened Immediately to Avoid Total Collapse
- » Tens of Thousands Protest in Russia Demanding Navalny's Release, over 2000 Arrested