Bulgarian Las Vegas to be Launched in Spring
Bulgarian tourism remains a quite attractive investment segment with projects worth approximately BGN 2.9 B to be launched across the country in months.
The construction of one of the most ambitious tourist projects in the region is expected to be launched in April or May the latest.
Hong Kong investors are planning to urn the golf course close to the village of Ravno Pole into the most modern entertainment complex on the Balkans, Pressa daily reported.
The Bulgarian Las Vegas will feature high class hotels, casinos, an aquapark, a mall, a sports hall and many more attractions.
The investment is set to amount to BGN 1.6 B. The Asian foreign investors are reportedly still acquiring more lands in order to extend the limits of the project.
Destination Rila is the second large-scale project is a joined French-Bulgarian venture, estimated at BGN 1,2 B.
Additionally, Russian investor fund Law, justice and compassion is planing on developing a rehabilitation center in Separeva Banya. What is more, the project will be further expanded with more available spots for medical recreation. The center will be able to serve close to 2,000 people on a daily basis and its preliminary worth was set at BGN 75 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Holidays on Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast will be between 15 and 30% More Expensive this year
- » Bulgaria: 30% Growth in Bookings for Easter
- » The Third Direct Flight from Bulgaria to Seychelles Landed with 176 Passengers
- » The Number of Foreigners who Visited Bulgaria increased significantly in January
- » The Bulgarian Passport is Ranked 42nd in the World