Bulgarian Software Developer Sirma Group Holding to Launch IPO
One of the biggest Bulgarian software developers, Sirma Group Holding AD, is preparing an initial public offering (IPO) and an ensuing listing on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE-Sofia).
Tsvetan Aleksiev, CEO of Sirma Group Holding, described the IPO as a natural step in the development of the company, adding that it would be an opportunity to raise fresh capital, fast-track growth, and increase their presence on overseas markets.
The company seeks to raise its capital to BGN 65 837 156 from the current rate of BGN 49 837 156, according to a media statement.
Sirma Group Holding is to offer investors 16 million new shares at an issue price of BGN 1.20-1.65 per share.
Bulgarian brokerage Elana Trading is manager of the IPO.
The IPO prospectus is to be approved by Bulgaria’s Financial Supervision Commission.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia