Bulgarian Software Developer Sirma Group Holding to Launch IPO
One of the biggest Bulgarian software developers, Sirma Group Holding AD, is preparing an initial public offering (IPO) and an ensuing listing on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE-Sofia).
Tsvetan Aleksiev, CEO of Sirma Group Holding, described the IPO as a natural step in the development of the company, adding that it would be an opportunity to raise fresh capital, fast-track growth, and increase their presence on overseas markets.
The company seeks to raise its capital to BGN 65 837 156 from the current rate of BGN 49 837 156, according to a media statement.
Sirma Group Holding is to offer investors 16 million new shares at an issue price of BGN 1.20-1.65 per share.
Bulgarian brokerage Elana Trading is manager of the IPO.
The IPO prospectus is to be approved by Bulgaria’s Financial Supervision Commission.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Due to Imports from Ukraine: 50% of Bulgarian Honey remains Unrealized
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers continue their Protest against the Import of Grain from Ukraine
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Gas with another 3% down
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers begin three days of Protest Action
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January
- » Bulgaria will sign Agreements with the US and France for the Construction of 4 Nuclear Units at the sites in Kozloduy and Belene