Marieta Zaharieva Appointed Executive Director of Bulgarian SME Promotion Agency
Marieta Zaharieva has been appointed Executive Director of the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency.
Zaharieva was appointed Executive Director of the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency on Tuesday through an order of Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski which had been coordinated with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, according to the press office of the Economy Ministry.
Zaharieva has over 10 years of experience as an official in charge of marketing, management, and administration in the spheres of international business relations and business.
She holds a BA in Finance and a master's degree in Marketing from the Sofia-based University of National and World Economy (UNWE).
Zaharieva has also completed a specialization in Finance at the Svishtov-based D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics.
She has held senior management positions at First Investment Bank and at Bank DSK.
She has also been Executive Director of the Association of Bulgarian Exporters.
Zaharieva has five years of academic experience as a lecturer at the Sofia-based New Bulgarian University and the Blagoevgrad-based International Business School.
She has participated in the implementation of a number of EU projects and initiatives aimed at supporting and encouraging business.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU: A Ruble Account with Gazprombank Violates the Sanctions
- » EC: Bulgaria should Reduce its overall Dependence on Fossil Fuels and their Imports
- » 30% of all Liquefied Gas supplies to Greece are for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday