Marieta Zaharieva Appointed Executive Director of Bulgarian SME Promotion Agency
Marieta Zaharieva has been appointed Executive Director of the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency.
Zaharieva was appointed Executive Director of the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency on Tuesday through an order of Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski which had been coordinated with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, according to the press office of the Economy Ministry.
Zaharieva has over 10 years of experience as an official in charge of marketing, management, and administration in the spheres of international business relations and business.
She holds a BA in Finance and a master's degree in Marketing from the Sofia-based University of National and World Economy (UNWE).
Zaharieva has also completed a specialization in Finance at the Svishtov-based D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics.
She has held senior management positions at First Investment Bank and at Bank DSK.
She has also been Executive Director of the Association of Bulgarian Exporters.
Zaharieva has five years of academic experience as a lecturer at the Sofia-based New Bulgarian University and the Blagoevgrad-based International Business School.
She has participated in the implementation of a number of EU projects and initiatives aimed at supporting and encouraging business.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The German Army will Send-Off Merkel with a Parade
- » Gazprom Increases Gas Supplies to Bulgaria by Nearly 44%
- » Bulgarian Minister of Finance: This year's Budget may End with even a small Surplus
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Government offers the minimum Wage to become BGN 710
- » Health Minister Katsarov: 1.5 Million Tests have been Provided to the Bulgarian Education System
- » Tel Aviv is the most Expensive City in the World, according to the Economist's Ranking