Bulgaria's New Tourism Logo To Be Revealed
The new Bulgarian tourism logo will be officially presented in 10 days, as announced by Bulgarian Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova.
In her words, 93% of Bulgarians associate their home country with a rose, 83% with the seaside, and 73% with mineral springs, BGNES information agency reported.
In comparison, foreigners that have never been to Bulgaria perceive it to be associated with seaside -49%, sunshine- 39%, and rose - 30%.
The new logo project raised questions on account of the previous unsuccessful campaign launched in 2014.
Angelkova stated that the creative effort will not be financed by the tourism ministry and that the result will be revealed soon.
The briefing session she held was on account of the first 100 days in office of the new government.
Angelkova mentioned the legislative amendments already approved by Parliament and the creation of a unified information platform on tourist attractions in Bulgaria.
She said that tourism needs to be seen and operated as an industry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria