Bulgarian Deputy Ministers to Report on Govt’s First 100 Days in Office
Deputy Ministers Rumyana Bachvarova, Meglena Kuneva, Ivaylo Kalfin, and Tomislav Donchev are to present Friday the achievements of the government in its first 100 days in office.
The four deputy ministers are to give a press conference in the Granite Hall of the Council of Ministers, according to the BGNES news agency.
The current government took an oath of office on November 7, 2014.
Boyko Borisov was elected Prime Minister for a second term in office, this time of a coalition cabinet of center-right party GERB (Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria) and the right-wing Reformist Bloc.
The ruling parties signed a partnership declaration with the center-left ABV Movement (Alternative for Bulgarian Revival), while nationalist formation the Patriotic Front stated its readiness to back the ruling coalition in Parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend