InvestBulgaria Agency Declares Devnya Cement Investor of the Year for 2014
Devnya Cement has won the Investor of the Year award for 2014 of the InvestBulgaria Agency.
The official award ceremony was held Wednesday at Sofia Hotel Balkan and was attended by President Rosen Plevneliev, as well as two Deputy Prime Ministers, Meglena Kuneva and Tomislav Donchev, and Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski.
The organizers of the event handed out awards for the most significant investment projects implemented in 2014 in Bulgaria.
The annual award ceremony was held for the ninth consecutive year.
German company Behr-Hella thermocontrol won the Green investment of the year award, while the Burgas-based Lukoil Neftochim refinery won the Investment in expanding award.
Bulgarian software company Telerik won the Investment in merger/acquisition award.
The Investment in human capital award went to Yazaki Bulgaria.
Teklas Bulgaria won the Investment in innovation prize, while pharmaceutical company Bulpharma emerged winner in the Investment in conquering a market category.
C & C Textiles won the award for Successful startup.
Copper producer Aurubis Bulgaria won the award for investment in environmental protection.
Nestle Bulgaria, ALC Bulgaria, and the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) won awards for encouraging employment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » Mayor Fandakova: The Heating Season for Sofia Residents will be Ensured
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Ministry is launching a large-scale Advertising Campaign to Attract Tourists
- » Germany to Reduce Heating in Public Buildings to 19 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: On October 1, Gas will flow through the Interconnector from Greece
- » Bulgaria's Energy Commission Confirmed the Rise of Natural Gas Prices by 60%