Bulgaria's Transport Minister Replaces Director of Port Varna
Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski issued an order on Tuesday, ending the contract of the executive director of Port Varna Bozhidar Chaparov.
Chaparov, who had been appointed during the government of Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, was also dismissed from the board of directors of the port, Darik radio reports.
Moskovski appointed as his successor Petar Seferov, who prior to assuming his new position on Tuesday, was director of port Varna-West.
Seferov used to be director general of the Bulgarian Ports Infrastructure Company between 2005 and 2009.
Port Varna registered a record turnover of above BGN 7 M in 2014 and at present has BGN 13 M in its accounts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Energy Prices - 80% Up for Producers in December 2021
- » Restaurants in Sofia Boycotted the New Measures last night
- » 5 Best Practices to Onboard and Train New Hires Remotely
- » Bulgaria: By how much did Alcohol Rise in Price due to inflation?
- » Sofia Airport Recorded a Decline of 3.8 Million Passengers compared to Pre-COVID levels
- » Russia sees an Opportunity for Dialogue after US Responses