Sofia-Karlovo Passenger Train Derails, Nobody Injured
The locomotive and two cars of the passenger train Sofia- Karlovo derailed at the railroad switches leading to the Stryama railway station on Sunday morning.
No passengers or crew members on the train were injured, according to the press office of the Bulgarian Railways Company (BDZ).
The incident happened at around 9.15 am on Sunday at the railroad switches leading to the Stryama railway station, Plovdiv district.
A total of 15 passengers were on that train and they were immediately taken out of the cars with the help of the train crew members.
They were provided bus transportation to reach their destinations.
No trains are currently running between the town of Koprivshtitsa and the Stryama station.
People who need to travel between these two points will be provided bus transportation.
Representatives of BDZ Passenger Services EOOD are traveling to the site of the incident.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died
- » Bulgaria: The Body of a 31-Year-Old Man was found under a Bridge in Gabrovo
- » Bulgaria: A Boy Died and Four others were Injured in an Accident on the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » Bulgaria: A 2-Year-Old Boy Fell into a Two-Meter Manhole
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after his Truck fell off a Bridge in the Kotlen Pass