Bulgarian Presidency Lays Condolence Book in Memory of Zhelyu Zhelev
Condolence book in memory of late Bulgarian President Zhelyu Zhelev, who passed away on Friday, was unveiled in the building of the presidential administration on Saturday.
The book of condolences will be displayed at the main entrance with the guards between 9.30 and 19.30 on Saturday, the presidency's press service reports.
During the national day of mourning on Sunday, the book of condolences will be available to be signed by citizens at the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral.
The commemorative service will take place in the cathedral at 12 o'clock on Sunday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Date to Remember: The World Lost Frontman of Queen Freddie Mercury 29 Years Ago
- » In Memoriam: Eminent Heart Surgeon Prof. Alexander Chirkov Dies Aged 82
- » In Memoriam: Armen Dzhigarhanyan Passed Away at Age 86
- » A Legend is Gone: Sean Connery Dies Aged 90
- » Two Teachers from Northeastern Bulgaria Lost the Battle with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Tragedy in Belitsa - a Whole Family of Medics Died from COVID-19