Bulgarian Government Dismisses Director of Employment Agency
The Bulgarian government dismissed the director of the National Employment Agency Asen Angelov.
The dismissal had been proposed by Deputy Prime Minister Ivaylo Kalfin and approved by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) reports.
The deputy director Valentina Georgieva has been appointed as an interim head of the agency until the appointment of an incumbent, which should take place within a month.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who Is Who in Proposed Bulgarian Government
- » GERB Party will not Support a Cabinet Proposed by There is such a people party
- » Caretaker Financial Minister Vassilev: We Continue Our Work
- » Bulgaria: Plamen Nikolov is the Candidate for Prime Minister of ITN
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Hands Over the Mandate to ITN at 5 PM Today
- » There Is Such a People Levelled Serious Accusations against Caretaker Finance Minister Assen Vassilev