Government, Businesses Meet to Discuss Bulgaria's Economic Growth
Representatives of the Bulgarian government and business gather at their ninth annual meeting on Tuesday to discuss the restoration of the country on the path of economic growth.
This year more than 250 executive directors of the largest firms in Bulgaria as well as foreign investors have confirmed their participation at the conference, the news website Dnevnik reports.
There will be also representatives from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, the European Investment Bank (EIB), the European Investment Fund (EIF) and ambassadors.
Three areas will be in the focus of this year's programme, in which decisive measures are needed in order to restore Bulgaria's economic growth – the financial system, the energy sector and judicial reform.
The annual event, which is organised by the weekly Capital, has evolved into a platform for discussion on the key issues of economic policy and the prerequisites for development and prosperity of the country.
This year's event will be opened by the Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and the President Rosen Plevneliev will also address the participants in the conference.
The schedule foresees the participation of three Deputy Prime Ministers and three Ministers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is among the Seven Countries with Growth in Car Sales for the Quarter of 2022
- » Goldman Sachs has lowered China's Growth Forecast for 2022 to 4%
- » Cherries from Greece and Turkey are expected to Flood the Market in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Annual Inflation in April was 14.4%
- » The EC Forecasts Inflation of nearly 12% for Bulgaria
- » How much have Incomes and Expenses Increased in Bulgaria in a Year