Tsvetana Pironkova Defeats Heather Watson in Australian Open First Round
Bulgaria's No.1 female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova defeated British number one Heather Watson 6:4, 6:0 in the first round of Australian Open on Tuesday.
Pironkova took 83 minutes to edge her way into the second round of the tournament, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
Pironkova will next play last year's Australian Open finalist Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia, who won the match against Belgium’s Kirsten Flipkens 3-6 6-3 6-1.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Biggest Horse Racing Countries in Europe
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest
- » Dimitrov Double Dips Stateside
- » For the First Time: Bulgarian Baseball Player with a Professional Contract in the USA
- » Here is How to Download the Betway Mobile apps for Android and iOS for Bulgaria
- » Four Betway bonuses that made this brand among the best in Bulgaria