Roger Federer Beats Grigor Dimitrov in Brisbane Semifinal
Sports | January 10, 2015, Saturday // 12:09
Roger Federer of Switzerland celebrates after beating Australia`s James Duckworth in their quarter final match at the Brisbane International Tennis Tournament in Brisbane, Australia, 09 January 2015. Photo by EPA/BGNES
Bulgaria’s top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has lost a Brisbane International semifinal match to Switzerland’s Roger Federer 2:6, 2:6.
Federer took just 53 minutes to beat fourth-seeded Dimitrov on Saturday, thereby reaching the final of the Brisbane International.
Federer will now play Canada's Milos Raonic in Sunday's final.
If Federer wins Sunday's final, he will be the third player in ATP history to chalk up 1000 match wins.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?
- » Team Bulgaria will take 13 Athletes to the MMA World Championship in Serbia