US Secretary of State to Visit Bulgaria to Discuss Security, Energy, Bilateral Trade
The US Secretary of State, John Kerry, will visit Bulgaria on January 15, according to a media statement of Department Spokesperson Jen Psaki.
Kerry will travel to Sofia to discuss security cooperation, energy diversification, and the bilateral trade and investment relationship.
The US Secretary of State will highlight the important role of the rule of law in helping Bulgaria to realize its full potential as a vibrant, European democracy, according to the press statement.
Kerry’s visit to Bulgaria comes after visits to India and Geneva.
In Ahmedabad, India, he will attend the Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors Summit, inaugurated by Indian Prime Minister Modi.
Kerry will then travel to Geneva, Switzerland to meet with Iranian Foreign Minister Zarif on January 14 to have a bilateral meeting to provide guidance to their negotiating teams before their next round of discussions, which begin on January 15.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Special Interview with the Indian Ambassador Pooja Kapur for Novinite.com: India and Bulgaria are Time Tested Friends
- » Iran Pledges to Give More Detailed Responses about Ukrainian Air Boeing Crash
- » Bulgaria’s President: Discrimination against Ethnic Bulgarians in North Macedonia Must Be Done with
- » History Event: Niagara Falls will be Illuminated in the Colors of the Bulgarian Flag on March 3
- » Bulgarian MEP Calls for Restoring Trust between Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Vaccination Campaign Kicks off in North Macedonia, Bulgaria Failed to Deliver on Vaccine Promises