InvestBulgaria Agency Chief: Foreign Investment Has Not Decreased in Long Term
Svetoslav Mladenov, Executive Director of the InvestBulgaria Agency, has said that there has been no decrease in foreign investment in the long term.
In a Wednesday interview for the Bulgarian National Radio, Mladenov predicted a slight growth in foreign investment.
“Unrevised data for the period January-October 2014 points to EUR 805 M. We should not jump to conclusions about the final figures,” he stated.
Mladenov added that the final data on the amount of foreign investment in Bulgaria in 2014 would be available in March.
Meanwhile, Georgi Dimitrov, Chair of the Bulgarian investment-building Association, informed that there had been a decrease in foreign investment in property in the country over the past 2-3 years, adding that the reduction was small and had mainly been driven by the reduction in property purchases by Russian nationals.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia