Generator of Kozloduy NPP Unit 6 Switched Off for 7 Hours
At 20:28 on January 3, following the activation of electrical protection system, the generator of unit 6 of Bulgaria’s Kozloduy nuclear power plant was disconnected from the power grid.
All systems of unit 6 of the Kozloduy NPP functioned in lined with the design algorithms, according to the press office of the N-plant.
The wattage of the facility was stabilized at 40% of the nominal wattage.
Teams of Kozloduy NPP workers conducted inspections of the electrical protection system.
Elements of the electrical protection system were replaced as a precautionary measure.
After an inspection of the operability of the equipment, at 03:48 on January 4, unit 6 of the Kozloduy NPP was reconnected to the power grid.
Unit 5 of the Kozloduy NPP functions at 100% of its capacity and the radiation background at the N-plant has remained unchanged.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » CPC Sealed Office of the Bulgarian Oil and Gas Association
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Finance Proposes to Establish State Oil Company
- » 2000 km Away from the Green Deal: How the History of One Power Plant Turned into Destiny for Several Generations of Bulgarians
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Operating Steadily under the Hardest Measures against COVID-19
- » The Impact of Covid-29 on Energy Markets
- » NSI: Increase in the Production of Unleaded Motor Gasoline - by 1.4% and Natural Gas