Plevneliev Congratulates Dilma Rousseff on Starting 2nd Term as President
Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev has congratulated Brazil’s President Dilma Rousseff on the start of her second term in office.
“I am convinced that the Brazilian people, led by such a distinguished statesperson and acknowledged leader as you, will stick to the way up towards prosperity and progress. In addition, I should like to take this opportunity to declare Bulgaria’s willingness for bilateral relations with friendly Brazil to open up to new horizons,” Plevneliev states, as cited by the President’s press office.
In his letter to Rousseff, Plevneliev wishes her good health and success at her highly responsible position.
Dilma Rousseff, a Brazilian politician of Bulgarian origin, won a run-off election in October 2014.
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Tokyo: Bulgaria and Japan are Deepening their Cooperation in a Number of Areas
- » The Working Visit of Ekaterina Zaharieva to Japan Began
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to Japan
- » Belarus and Bulgaria to Share Information on Knowledge-based Developments
- » Diplomatic Scandal between Australia and Turkey
- » New Ambassador of Bulgaria Begins Diplomatic Mission in Ukraine