Plevneliev Congratulates Dilma Rousseff on Starting 2nd Term as President
Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev has congratulated Brazil’s President Dilma Rousseff on the start of her second term in office.
“I am convinced that the Brazilian people, led by such a distinguished statesperson and acknowledged leader as you, will stick to the way up towards prosperity and progress. In addition, I should like to take this opportunity to declare Bulgaria’s willingness for bilateral relations with friendly Brazil to open up to new horizons,” Plevneliev states, as cited by the President’s press office.
In his letter to Rousseff, Plevneliev wishes her good health and success at her highly responsible position.
Dilma Rousseff, a Brazilian politician of Bulgarian origin, won a run-off election in October 2014.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Speaker of Northern Macedonia's parliament Talat Xhaferi
- » Press Release issued by Ministry of External Affairs of the Republic of India on Pulwama Terrorist Attack in Jammu & Kashmir
- » The Bulgarian-Macedonian Commission Meets in Skopje
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Take Part in Today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » The Austrian Chancellor Praised Trump's Foreign Policy