Plevneliev Congratulates Dilma Rousseff on Starting 2nd Term as President
Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev has congratulated Brazil’s President Dilma Rousseff on the start of her second term in office.
“I am convinced that the Brazilian people, led by such a distinguished statesperson and acknowledged leader as you, will stick to the way up towards prosperity and progress. In addition, I should like to take this opportunity to declare Bulgaria’s willingness for bilateral relations with friendly Brazil to open up to new horizons,” Plevneliev states, as cited by the President’s press office.
In his letter to Rousseff, Plevneliev wishes her good health and success at her highly responsible position.
Dilma Rousseff, a Brazilian politician of Bulgarian origin, won a run-off election in October 2014.
- » Herro Mustafa is the New Ambassador of the United States to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talked with the UN Secretary-General
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Participates in the Council for Foreign Affairs
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- » Information Days for Bulgarian Citizens in Cyprus
- » Foreign Minister: We will Establish Regular Contact between the Diplomats of Bulgaria and UAE