Three AirAsia Jets Involved in Minor Incidents in Thailand, Philippines
Three further incidents involving AirAsia jets took place on Tuesday, causing no heavy injuries or casualties.
The news of the incidents came as it was being confirmed that the debris and the bodies found in the Java Sea were from the QZ8501 flight that went missing on Sunday.
A domestic AirAsia flight to northeast Thailand had to return to the capital Bangkok shortly after take off, as the pilots detected irregularity in the storage compartment, AsiaOne reports.
The flight was allowed to resume after engineers did not find any technical problems.
There was an identical incident in Bangkok, this time involving a flight to London, which had to return shortly after take off as the pilot reported a problem with the hydraulic system.
Another AirAsia plane overshot the runway due to the bad weather conditions when landing at the popular resort island Boracay in the Philippines.
The passengers and crew members were evacuated without suffering any injuries, but the small airport was shut for hours.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway