Bus Carrying Children Suffers Minor Accident in Vitosha Mountain
A bus carrying children suffered a minor traffic accident on its way down from the Aleko chalet in the Vitosha Mountain to Sofia’s Dragalevtsi residential district.
Nobody was injured in the accident.
Slightly after 10 am on Saturday, the bus, which had not been equipped with tire chains, hit a tree, according to the press office of the Interior Ministry.
Fortunately, the bus was running at a very low speed at the time when the driver lost control of the vehicle and ran into a tree.
According to reports of the Sofia Municipality, the road connecting “Morenite” to the Hladilnika residential district had been closed due to the snowfall and bus line 66 is not running.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » Bulgaria: The Fire near Lyubimets and Harmanli has been Contained
- » Bulgaria: A Bus full of Children Crashed on Trakia Highway Last Night
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed