Serbia to Launch Tender for Privatization of Telekom Srbija in early 2015
A tender for the privatization of the state-owned Telekom Srbija will be announced at the beginning of 2015, according to state-owned broadcaster Radio-Television Serbia (RTS).
The Serbian state currently holds a 58.1% stake in Telekom Srbija, while a 20% stake is owned by the company and the remaining part of the shares is owned by private persons, according to RTS, as cited by the BGNES news agency.
Over the next few days, Telekom Srbija is to acquire Dunav Banka, which will allow the telecommunications operator to launch mobile banking services.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Entering North Macedonia will Require Vaccination Certificate Starting September 1
- » Greece: Bulgarian Tourists Evacuated as Wild Fires Continue amid Extreme Heatwave
- » Turkey: Images from Space Show Dramatic Scenes of Fires in Turkey
- » Turkey Detained Suspect over Forest Fires
- » Covid-19: Serbia Closes Shops, Bars and Restaurants After Sharp Increase of Cases
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO