Institut Francais Opens Cinema Hall In Sofia
The Bulgarian branch of Institut Francais opens a cinema hall in Sofia, at its premises on Slaveikov square.
The cinema hall there existed in the 1980's and has been recently renovated.
The programme will include French, Bulgarian and other foreign films. It is compiled by the A Plus Films distribution company, which has cinemas in Plovdiv, Turgovishte, Vratsa and Vidin.
The films are with Bulgarian subtitles, except for the children's films, which are overdubbed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today Marks 102 Years Since the Treaty of Neuily
- » 6 Million Tourists have Visited Christo’s Wrapped Triumphal Arch
- » Bulgaria Celebrates its National Awakening Day
- » Prime Minister Stefan Yanev Greeted the Bessarabian Bulgarians
- » New York City Hall is Removing a Statue of Thomas Jefferson due to his Slaveholding Past
- » Tanzanian writer Grabs Nobel Prize for Literature