Bulgaria’s Transport Ministry to Invest BGN 12 М in Port Burgas in 2015
Bulgaria’s Transport Ministry will invest BGN 12 M in Port Burgas in 2015, according to Minister Ivaylo Moskovski.
Moskovski, as cited by Trud daily, made clear that the funding would be used to build a second module of the Burgas Marine Station and to rehabilitate the jetty.
He pointed out that EU operational programs were among the top priorities of the Transport Ministry.
Moskovski said that the authorities sought to return to a normal pace of absorption of funding under operational program Transport.
He informed that the launch of the new operational program Transport 2014-2020 was a key priority, adding that the program had been submitted for approval to the European Commission.
Moskovski added that the Transport Ministry would also strive to stabilize the Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) company, especially its Passenger Services unit.
He said that the development of the e-government would also move forward.
Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova announced at the end of the week that Lot 2 of the Struma motorway had been scheduled for completion by November 2015.
She also told journalists that the 38km section Dupnitsa-Blagoevgrad was the most complicated motorway section of all that were being implemented.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend