OMV: Consultations with Gazprom on South Stream Continue
Austrian oil and gas company OMV has said it continues consultations with Russian energy giant Gazprom on the South Stream gas pipeline project.
According to a media statement of the company, as cited by TASS, talks between OMV and Gazprom are ongoing.
Sapiem had been contracted to carry out a major part of the South Stream pipeline work in the Black Sea.
Earlier, OMV CEO Gerhard Roiss said Gazprom had not consulted OMV before announcing the suspension of the gas pipeline project.
Roiss also made clear that he expected talks between OMV and Gazprom on the South Stream.
Russian President Vladimir Putin declared in Ankara on December 1 that Russia was dropping the South Stream gas pipeline project.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU: A Ruble Account with Gazprombank Violates the Sanctions
- » EC: Bulgaria should Reduce its overall Dependence on Fossil Fuels and their Imports
- » 30% of all Liquefied Gas supplies to Greece are for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday