Kapitan Andreevo Border Crossing Point Closed due to Flooding
The Kapitan Andreevo border crossing point has been closed since 11 pm on Wednesday due to flooding.
The processing of incoming and outgoing vehicles at the border crossing point has stopped due to flooding caused by an increase in the water level of the Kalamitsa River after heavy rain.
An 8-km queue of vehicles has formed at the border crossing point, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry recommends a roundabout route via Harmanli and Elhovo to the Lesovo border crossing point.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend