Serbia: Gazprom Has Not Announced Plans to Scrap South Stream
Serbia has not been officially informed by Gazprom about any change to the project for the construction of the South Stream gas pipeline, according to Energy Minister Alexander Antic.
Antic’s response to the announcement of Russian President Vladimir Putin about the suspension of the South Stream gas pipeline was cited by Russian media outlets.
During his visit to Ankara on Monday, Putin suggested that Russia would drop the gas pipeline project, taking into account the opposition of the EU to it and the failure of Bulgaria to issue a permit.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Heating Companies want up to 332% Increase in the Price of Heating and Hot Water
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 will continue to support the Country in the Transition to a Carbon neutral Future
- » Russia has allowed Gas Supplies to Gazprom Germany for 90 days
- » EU: A Ruble Account with Gazprombank Violates the Sanctions
- » EC: Bulgaria should Reduce its overall Dependence on Fossil Fuels and their Imports
- » 30% of all Liquefied Gas supplies to Greece are for Bulgaria