Ludogorets Owner Elected Head of Confederation of Employers, Industrialists in Bulgaria
Kiril Domuschiev has been elected Chair of the Management Board of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG).
Domuschiev was elected by the General Assembly of the CEIBG on Thursday.
The 4-year term in office of the outgoing CEIBG Chair, Ognyan Donev, expired in 2014, according to reports of Sega daily.
Domuschiev is President of Huvepharma and owner of the Ludogorets football club.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season
- » Two-Way Flight Sofia-Ruse for BGN 60-70 after February 2022
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Bulgarian Government Negotiations: Health Care Reform is Needed
- » The Guardian: Brexit through the Eyes of a Strawberry Picker from Bulgaria
- » Protests in Turkey over the Collapse of the Turkish Currency