Ludogorets Owner Elected Head of Confederation of Employers, Industrialists in Bulgaria
Kiril Domuschiev has been elected Chair of the Management Board of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG).
Domuschiev was elected by the General Assembly of the CEIBG on Thursday.
The 4-year term in office of the outgoing CEIBG Chair, Ognyan Donev, expired in 2014, according to reports of Sega daily.
Domuschiev is President of Huvepharma and owner of the Ludogorets football club.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK to Officially Ban Huawei From its 5G Network
- » Disneyland Paris is Reopening
- » Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria Remain High
- » Bulgaria Lifts Quarantine for UK, Norway, Australia, Switzerland, Canada and Other Countiries
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Hourly Wage for Night Work With At Least 1 BGN
- » No Quarantine For Bulgarians Arriving from Great Britain