Ludogorets Owner Elected Head of Confederation of Employers, Industrialists in Bulgaria
Kiril Domuschiev has been elected Chair of the Management Board of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG).
Domuschiev was elected by the General Assembly of the CEIBG on Thursday.
The 4-year term in office of the outgoing CEIBG Chair, Ognyan Donev, expired in 2014, according to reports of Sega daily.
Domuschiev is President of Huvepharma and owner of the Ludogorets football club.
- » Porsche Plans to Battle Tesla in the US Electric Car Market
- » Alibaba Raised a Record $ 11 Billion for its Listing in Hong Kong
- » Apple Is Building a $ 1 Billion Manufacturing Campus in Austin
- » Mariya Gabriel Was Elected First Vice-President of the European People's Party (EPP)
- » Croatia Will Negotiate with Merkel for Volkswagen Investments
- » The EU Passenger Car Market Grew by 8.7% in October 2019