Bulgaria's Minimum Wage Remains BGN 340 Next Year
The minimum monthly wage in Bulgaria will remain BGN 340 next year, the head of the interim parliamentary committee on budget and finance Menda Stoyanova told journalists.
“I don't see proposals for raising the sum and all calculations are based on the current one,” she said, adding that the administrative assignment of the minimum wage was, in her opinion, was a wrong policy and interference with the business.
“The state can define the size of social payments, stimuli, etc, but not to define the minimum wage,” Stoyanova said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend