Four Paws Foundation Unveils Photo Exhibition Of Stray Animals
The Four Paws foundation unveiled an open-air exhibition of photos of stray cats and dogs, said the foundation on its website.
The exhibition is in Sofia's City Garden in front of the National Theatre and will be on till end of November.
The 32 photos are made by the Dutch photographer Marcel Fens who wants to present more different and positive outlook towards the street animals.
“Whenever I see a stray animal, I see it not as a problem, but as a beautiful living being,” Fens said. “Although they appear in the news only when an accident has happened and then the society turns against them. This is absolutely unfair, because in reality they are not scary, on the contrary – quite often they are extremely funny.”
Fens lives in Bulgaria since 2008 but starts to photograph dogs and cats on the streets of Sofia at the beginning of 2013.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today Bulgarians honor Hristo Botev and the Heroes who Died for Freedom - Sirens to be Sound at Noon
- » Bulgarian author and “Booker” winner Georgi Gospodinov will be a guest at the Sofia Book Fair
- » Bulgarians Celebrate May 24 - Day of the Bulgarian Alphabet, Literature and Culture
- » Bulgarian Author Georgi Gospodinov Won the "Booker" Prize for "Time Shelter”
- » Bulgaria: Over 100 Publishing Houses will Participate in the Spring Book Fair in Sofia
- » Today: Many Museums and Galleries in Bulgaria will participate in the "European Night of Museums” - Free Entrance