H&M to Launch Online Store In Bulgaria Next Year
The Swedish clothing retailer Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) is launching an online store for Bulgaria in 2015, the company said in a press release.
The exact date is not given.
H&M will also launch online stores in Belgium, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Romania and Slovakia.
H&M has been present in Bulgaria since 2012 and has 15 stores in eight cities.
In 2015, the company is planning to open its first stores in Peru, India, South Africa and Taiwan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Head of the OECD Proposes Bulgaria to Join the Organization
- » Chinese Corporation willing to Invest in Bulgarian Railways BDZ
- » France 'to Terminate Contract' with Russia on Mistrale Warships
- » EU, US Hold New Round of Talks on Proposed Free Trade Agreement
- » France Still in Talks with Russia over Mistral Warships
- » Bulgarian Economy Could Suffer EUR 800 M Losses Over Greek Tax Policies