International Passengers At Sofia Airport Increase
In October the Sofia Airport saw a 10% increase of the number of international passengers year-on-year, while the number of passengers on domestic flights dropped by 18%, shows data of the airport.
In October through the airport passed 320 117 passengers, which is by 7.5% more year on year. Two thirds of the passengers passed through Terminal 2.
International flights form around 95% of passenger traffic at the airport.
In October the Sofia airport serviced 3810 flights, which is by 4.6% year on year. The number of international flights grew by 6%.
Cargo and postal flights increase by 22% in the same period.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers begin three days of Protest Action
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January
- » Bulgaria will sign Agreements with the US and France for the Construction of 4 Nuclear Units at the sites in Kozloduy and Belene
- » Day 398 of the Invasion of Ukraine: First British Challenger Tanks have arrived in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian iGaming Industry enjoying American Expansion
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas