International Passengers At Sofia Airport Increase
In October the Sofia Airport saw a 10% increase of the number of international passengers year-on-year, while the number of passengers on domestic flights dropped by 18%, shows data of the airport.
In October through the airport passed 320 117 passengers, which is by 7.5% more year on year. Two thirds of the passengers passed through Terminal 2.
International flights form around 95% of passenger traffic at the airport.
In October the Sofia airport serviced 3810 flights, which is by 4.6% year on year. The number of international flights grew by 6%.
Cargo and postal flights increase by 22% in the same period.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia