International Passengers At Sofia Airport Increase
In October the Sofia Airport saw a 10% increase of the number of international passengers year-on-year, while the number of passengers on domestic flights dropped by 18%, shows data of the airport.
In October through the airport passed 320 117 passengers, which is by 7.5% more year on year. Two thirds of the passengers passed through Terminal 2.
International flights form around 95% of passenger traffic at the airport.
In October the Sofia airport serviced 3810 flights, which is by 4.6% year on year. The number of international flights grew by 6%.
Cargo and postal flights increase by 22% in the same period.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Bulgaria's Government Extends Deadline of Population Census
- » New Caretaker Government in Bulgaria: PM and Most Ministers Keep their Office
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Tourism Boasts 70% Growth This Summer
- » Foods Prices in Bulgaria Have Risen Steeply by End-Summer
- » Will Bugaia's New Government Raise Skopje's European Chances?
- » Gas Prices in Europe Reached $730 per 1,000 m3