Bulgaria's MPs, Ministers Get Pay Rise
The recently elected Bulgarian MPs and ministers are getting a pay rise, shows data of the National Statistic Institute on the average salary in Bulgaria.
According to the data, the average monthly salary in Bulgaria's public sector in Q3 2014 rose by 5.8% year-on-year and reached BGN 900.
Thus, the MP salary automatically increases, as, according to the regulations on the work of the National Assembly, the MP monthly salary equals three average monthly salaries in the public sector.
The gross monthly salary of an MP will increase by BGN 114, to reach BGN 2700. The MPs also get additional sums for representative expenses and participation in parliamentary committees.
The salaries of the ministers also get bigger. They are 130% the salary of an MP. The gross monthly sum will be BGN 3510.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Measures are Expected to be Tightened in Sofia and other Cities
- » Opinion: Are Doctors who Lie about COVID-19 Responsible for their Actions
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Local Measures are being Introduced
- » Bulgaria: How do Children handle COVID-19 and When should we take them to a Doctor
- » A Study: Millions Die due to Antibiotic Resistance
- » Bill Gates: The Coronavirus is a Flower against the Backdrop of Impending Pandemics