Serbia, Russia Agree on Repayment Plant for Gas Debt
Serbia has reached agreement with Russia on the repayment of its gas debt and is expected to have deliveries fully restored.
Serbian Prime Minister Alexandar Vucic, as cited by DPA, said that he had agreed on a plan for debt repayment to Russian state gas giant Gazprom in a telephone conversation with President Vladimir Putin.
Earlier this week, Vucic pointed out that Serbia would have difficulties paying more than half of its gas debt in a short period of time.
According to reports of the Serbian authorities, the country suffered a 28% cut in gas deliveries due to a debt of around USD 200 M to Gazprom.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moscow: Sanctions should be Lifted to Avoid a Food Crisis
- » Lavrov: Western Politicians have Obviously Not Learned their Lessons about Russia at School
- » A Bulgarian Delegation will Not Take Part in the Official May 24th Ceremony in Moscow
- » Russian Political Scientist: Let’s Conquer what We Can then Declare it a Goal of the Operation
- » Lavrov: With the arrival of Scholz, Germany lost the last Signs of Independence
- » Colonel on Russia TV1: The Whole World is Against Us