Bulgarian Airline to Operate Sofia – Kuala Lumpur Flights
Bulgarian airline BH Air will operate an international flight Sofia – Kuala Lumpur – Sofia, according to a decision of the caretaker government.
The operation of a Bulgarian airline on the Bulgaria – Malaysia aviation market will contribute to increasing passenger flows to and from our country, stimulating an increase in revenues from the carriage of passengers and cargo, and boosting trade and economic ties and goods traffic with Malaysia and with the countries in Southeast Asia and the Pacific region, according to a media statement of the caretaker government.
The airline has six months to start conducting flights along the route, thereby implementing a provision contained in an agreement between Bulgaria and Malaysia from 1970.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Radoslav Sotirov, Director of ODMVR-Burgas, Resigned After Clashes at Rosenets
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Entering Greece - Only After a Negative Test for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Turns to EU Court Over Mobility Package
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach