Bulgarian Airline to Operate Sofia – Kuala Lumpur Flights
Bulgarian airline BH Air will operate an international flight Sofia – Kuala Lumpur – Sofia, according to a decision of the caretaker government.
The operation of a Bulgarian airline on the Bulgaria – Malaysia aviation market will contribute to increasing passenger flows to and from our country, stimulating an increase in revenues from the carriage of passengers and cargo, and boosting trade and economic ties and goods traffic with Malaysia and with the countries in Southeast Asia and the Pacific region, according to a media statement of the caretaker government.
The airline has six months to start conducting flights along the route, thereby implementing a provision contained in an agreement between Bulgaria and Malaysia from 1970.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Can Still Test People on Borders Despite Declarations and Negative COVID-19 Tests
- » Fuel Crisis in Venezuela
- » Ryanair Flight Made an Emergency Landing After a Bomb Scare
- » Naya Rivera, Former "Glee" Actress, Found Drowned But Managed to Save Her 4-Year-Old Son
- » Locked Down and In Love? Global Attitudes to Virtual Romance
- » Are Title Loans Worth it?