Plovdiv Airport To Host Ski Season Charter Flights to/from Izmir, London, Moscow
Plovdiv Airport will host charter flights from Turkey for the first time this winter, according to Ivan Karnabitov, Executive Director of the airport.
Karnabitov, as cited by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency, made clear that there would be three flights per month to and from Izmir in January and February 2015operated by Turkey’s largest low-cost carrier.
He also explained that it was mostly ski tourists heading for the Pamporovo mountain resort who would be using the charter flight option.
Karnabitov said that the talks with the company had lasted long and expressed hopes that the launch of charter flights would contribute to the positive development of the talks for scheduled flights.
As of December 20, 2014, Plovdiv Airport starts hosting the traditional ski season charter flights to and from London, as well as to and from Moscow.
As of end-October, Plovdiv Airport operates according to a winter timetable.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » News on the Current Status of US Visa Services in Bulgaria
- » Tax Authorities have Collected BGN 4 million from Properties Rented through Airbnb
- » Switzerland has introduced a Mandatory PCR Test Requirement upon Entry
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators are Reporting Increased Interest in Charter Programs for the Holidays
- » US has Introduced Mandatory COVID-19 Negative Test Requirement for those Arriving by Plane
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season