ABV May Look Into Options for Joining GERB-RB Coalition Govt - Kalfin
Left-wing ABV will study options for joining a coalition government of GERB and the Reformist Bloc if those two political forces accept ABV’s proposals, Ivailo Kalfin, chairman of ABV’s group in Parliament has said.
ABV will draft proposals complementing the GERB-RB coalition government programme in areas such as pension reform, changes to the Election Code and tax system, the proportional election system and the distribution of votes in allocation of seats in parliament, and will send those proposals to GERB and RB.
“We’re trying to have talks focused on a political programme,” Kalfin told reporters.
“If we succeed to reach an agreement, then we could join. The choice is GERB’s and RB’s”.
Kalfin declined to comment on media speculation that he might become social policy minister in a coalition cabinet of centre-right GERB and right-wing RB. He said such comments would be inappropriate before ABV decided whether to join a coalition government of GERB and RB.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev