Flydubai Airline To Fly Between Sofia and Dubai
The Flydubai low cost airline starts flights between of Sofia airport and the Dubai International airport twice a week, according to the winter timetable of the Sofia Airport.
The flights will operate on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Overall, in the winter period (October 26 – March 28) from the two terminals of the Sofia airport daily will depart flights to 41 destinations across the world and Bulgaria's Varna and Burgas.
Most preferred destinations, with most flights, remain Vienna, London, Frankfurt, Munich and Bucharest.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Over 31% Jump in Electricity Production in November 2022
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Bulgarian Exports to Turkey Increase by over 32%
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022