Bulgaria’s Security Agency Awarded Extra BGN 250 000 to Handle Migration Flows
Bulgaria’s government has earmarked an additional sum of BGN 250 000 for activities of the State Agency for National Security (DANS).
The funding is to go to activities related to handling the crisis caused by the increase in migration flows to Bulgaria, according to the press office of the caretaker government.
Under the government’s ordinance, a total of BGN 1.2 M is allocated to fees for the broadcasting of national and regional programs of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
The extra funding will allow BNR to fulfill its obligations under a contract for the broadcasting of radio programs in 2014.
The financial resources have been provided by expenditure restructuring under the central budget.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend